2017 wsj young bird auction race
Payment Balance Due no later than June 15, 2017
Send Payment Check To:
2418 Westgate Ave. San Jose, CA 95125
Lost birds can be replaced until May 30, 2017
1. Handler or Owner(Bidder) Sends an email to Ralph at email@example.com
2. Provide the band number and date lost
3. Handler or Owner(High Bidder) contacts the breeder and ask for replacement
4. Once bird is replaced send information to Ralph via email. Original lost bird must not appear on any race sheet. If it appears handler will be disqualified from the race.
5. If original breeder is not able or want to replace the lost bird, owner(bidder) can replace the lost bird with a different bird
6. The original breeder will receive his portion of any winnings even if his original bird was replaced with another bird.
Optional Races Rules
We will have two optional races from:
a. Coaldale approx. 215 Miles
b. Tonopah Approx 250 Miles
The handler makes final decision about entering these races.
1. If handler decides to enter, he must invite the winning bidder and breeder to participate. Bidder and breeder do not have to accept.
2. Entry fee will be split 3 ways if all enter, 50% if two enter and 100% if only handler enters
3. Winnings will be split equally for participants in the race
4. Prizes will be based on main race prize percentages
Final Entry List. Updated June 12, 2017
Sorted by Bidder/Owner